Welcome to the Capitol Hill Cluster School! We are a unique DC public school that has three campuses, from early childhood (PK3) through 8th grade.
We share and support the values and commitment of DC Public Schools to provide every student with a safe, academically challenging, and inspiring learning experience.
Here at the Cluster, we work together to ensure that our graduates value the arts, community involvement, diversity, and a healthy lifestyle, and have the critical thinking, writing, problem solving, and interpersonal skills needed to attend the high school of their choice, in preparation for success in college and life.
To support this mission, we strive to provide:
- A safe, nurturing, and joyful school environment
- Respectful interactions among adults and children
- A strengths-based approach to teaching and learning
- A community of lifelong learners
- Shared decision-making among all stakeholders
We also love to show our Panther PRIDE:
We are the Capitol Hill Cluster School…where EVERY CHILD ACHIEVES!!