Donate to the PTA
Dear Parents, Friends, and Community Members:
As you enjoy the last few weeks of summer, I hope you will consider a donation to Capitol Hill Cluster School PTA. I am very excited about the amazing things we are working together through our PTA to provide for our children and our school this year.
- Music instruction for Peabody students will add another dimension to the strong arts integration program for our youngest learners. Experts agree that music plays an important role in early childhood development, so our PTA is funding a part-time instructor to teach a weekly music special for every child at Peabody.
- First in Learning Aides at Watkins will improve the lunch and recess experience for all students by supervising lunch in classrooms for first graders, allowing all other grades to have their own, calmer lunch period in the cafeteria. In addition, First in Learning Aides’ focus on helping first-graders transition academically and socially will help raise standards across our school.
- Support for arts, project-based learning, or other priorities at Stuart-Hobson with funds set aside for parents and staff to allocate in support of the modernization and expansion of our middle school.
Of course, our PTA will continue to support project-based learning across the Cluster, classroom materials, training for staff, field trips, and other priorities, as well as the Peabody-Watkins shuttle that makes drop off and pick up easier for many families, parent meetings and events like Family Game and Reading Nights, and communications tools that help parents stay informed and involved.
Our PTA also is working to give parents more ways to engage and have a voice, for example…
- Room Parents and Grade Level Liaisons to support teachers and help build community.
- Campus Working Groups to focus on the issues that matter most for students, parents, and teachers.
- A Student Directory to give parents and important tool to connect with other families.
We can’t accomplish all of this without support and involvement from parents as well as friends and members of our community– and that’s why your participation in our PTA matters so much. Cluster families have a strong track record of working hard and digging deep. A donation to our PTA is an important first step in a year that will be filled with opportunities for you to make a difference. The more families who participate, the more we can do for our children.
Please take a moment to donate using the link below!
DONATE NOW USING PAYPAL: