Wine Raffle Fundraiser
Second Annual CHCS Wine Raffle
Just in time for the holidays, the CHCS PTA is again holding our popular wine raffle to generate funds for our schools. Winners will be drawn on November 8th at Family Game Night at Stuart-Hobson from 6 – 8 pm.
Tickets: $20 each or 3 for $50. You need not be present to win.
Here’s how you can participate:
1) DONATE WINE TO OUR CELLAR: In order to stock our wine cellar we are asking Cluster families to donate one bottle of wine (minimum retail value of $15) by Monday November 5th.
- Want to purchase from a local merchant at a discount? Schneiders of Capitol Hill, 300 Mass. Ave. NE, and Chat’s Liquors, 503 8th St. SE, are generously offering Cluster parents a 15% discount on bottles purchased for the CHCS wine cellar! They also will store the wine for us. Just fill out and attach a wine donation form to your bottle and leave it with the merchant.
- Already have a bottle of wine you’d like to donate? Drop off bottles of wine you already have on hand or purchase elsewhere at Hill’s Kitchen, 713 D Street, SE. Please fill out and attach an Opt-out Form to your bottle.
- Let someone else shop for you! If you would like to donate a bottle of wine but want someone else to pick it out, please fill out a Wine raffle donation form and printed at the bottom of the information sheet sent home in your child’s folder. Put the form and a check for your tax deductible donation of $15 in your child’s folder or in the PTA box in the office at any Cluster campus.
2) SELL/PURCHASE RAFFLE TICKETS: Sales are going on now. Volunteer to help sell tickets or purchase them for yourself by emailing Amy Salunga.
3) COME TO FAMILY GAME NIGHT on November 8th where winners will be drawn. However, you do not need to be present to win.
More information is available in these documents:
All proceeds will benefit the Capitol Hill Cluster School, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Must be at least 21 years of age to purchase or win.