Wine Raffle Fundraiser
The 2013 CHCS PTA Wine Raffle is here! This event raises 6% of the PTA’s yearly operating budget. Winners will be drawn on November 7th at Family Game Night.
GRAND PRIZE: 50 bottles of wine
2nd Prize (1 winner): 12 bottles of wine
3rd Prize (multiple winners): 6 bottles of wine
Tickets: $20 each or 3 for $50. You need not be present to win.
Here’s how you can participate:
1) DONATE WINE TO OUR CELLAR: In order to stock our wine cellar we are asking Cluster families to donate one bottle of wine (minimum retail value of $15) starting Sunday, October 20th - Monday November 4th.
- Want to purchase from a local merchant at a discount? Schneiders of Capitol Hill, 300 Mass. Ave. NE, and Chat’s Liquors, 503 8th St. SE, are generously offering Cluster parents a discount on bottles purchased for the CHCS wine cellar! They also will store the wine for us. Just fill out and attach a wine donation form to your bottle and leave it with the merchant.
- Already have a bottle of wine you’d like to donate? Drop off bottles of wine you already have on hand or purchase elsewhere at Hill’s Kitchen, 713 D Street, SE. Please fill out and attach a Wine raffle donation form to your bottle.
- Let someone else shop for you! If you would like to donate a bottle of wine but want someone else to pick it out, please fill out a Wine raffle information / opt-out form. Put the form and a $15 check made out to CHCS PTA (or donation through PayPal below) for your tax deductible donation in your child’s folder or in the PTA box in the office at any Cluster campus.
You can also make your $15 wine raffle donation via PayPal using the button below.
2) SELL/PURCHASE RAFFLE TICKETS: Sales are going on now. Volunteer to help sell tickets or purchase them for yourself by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) COME TO FAMILY GAME NIGHT on November 7th where winners will be drawn. However, you do not need to be present to win.
More information is available in these documents:
All proceeds will benefit the Capitol Hill Cluster School, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Must be at least 21 years of age to purchase or win.